Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons roasted yellow or black sesame seeds
- 10 cups baby spinach
- 1 lb. strawberries stems removed and sliced
- 1 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds toasted
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbled
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?