Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Soup II
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 12 ounces prepared pound cake, cubed
- 12 sprigs fresh mint
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.9g|
|Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|