Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Snap Pea Salad
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam, or more to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 3 cups iced water, or as needed
- 2 pounds strawberries, hulled and sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|