Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Shortcakes with Mint and Whipped Cream
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons chilled whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 3 1-pint baskets strawberries, hulled, sliced
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?