Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Shortcake with Cheesecake Whipped Cream
- 1 1/2 quarts fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (10 inch) angel food cake, cut in cubes
- 1/2 quart fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.7g|
|Saturated Fat 13.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|