Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 6 crushed shortbread cookies
- 4 teaspoons granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (e.g., Splenda ®)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons whey protein powder (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|