Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Shortcake Sliders
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 Tbsp (1 stick) cold, unsalted butter (if using salted, skip the salt in dry ingredients), cut into small cubes and chilled (freezer for 15 minutes or longer)
- 7/8 cup (that's one cup minus 2 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 baskets of fresh strawberries, rinsed, stems removed and discarded, sliced (1/8" to 1/4" thick)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?