Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Shortcake Drink
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 1/4 fluid ounces amaretto liqueur
- 2 (1/2 cup) scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 1/4 fluid ounce vanilla-flavored vodka (optional)
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 1 fresh strawberry
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.5g|
|Saturated Fat 10.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|