Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 strawberries, hulled, plus more whole strawberries to decorate
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup confectioners sugar
- 4 oz (115g) plain meringue cookies, coarsely crushed
- 3 tbsp raspberry flavored liqueur
- 8 oz (225g) strawberries, hulled
- 1–2 tsp fresh lemon juice, brandy, balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar, as needed
- 8 in (20cm) springform pan
- Parchment paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 231kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (34%)|
|Cholesterol 41mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|