Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Salad I
- 1/2 cup fat-free creamy salad dressing (ie: Fat Free Miracle Whip TM)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/8 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|