Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Ricotta Scones
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese (I use low-fat)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- Milk or heavy cream, for brushing the scones
- Turbinado sugar, for sprinkling on scones
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?