Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Rhubarb Terrine
- 1 lb rhubarb stalks, cut into 1/2-inch segments (if rhubarb stalks are large and stringy, peel first)
- 3 cups water, divided into 2 cups and 1 cup
- 3/4 cups sugar
- Grated zest from one orange
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 quarter-ounce packets of plain, unflavored gelatin
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 5x9 loaf pans
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?