Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie III
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 4 cups diced rhubarb
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 6 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon white sugar for decoration
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (optional)
- 1 cup white sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 cup butter (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27g|
|Saturated Fat 11.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 109.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|