Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- For the dough:
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 6 tablespoons cold vegetable shortening
- 3-4 tablespoons ice cold water
- For the filling:
- 2 cups rhubarb, sliced into 1/2" pieces
- 6 cups strawberries, halved
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?