Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- 3 cups rhubarb stalks cut into 1/2 inch pieces (Trim outside stringy layer of large rhubarb stalks; make sure to trim away any and discard of the leaves which are poisonous; trim ends.)
- 1 cup strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Tablespoons of quick cooking tapioca
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of grated orange peel
- Unbaked pastry for two-crust 9 inch pie
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?