Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Rhubarb Custard Pie
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust (see footnote for recipe link)
- 3 cups rhubarb, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon butter, diced
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1/4 teaspoon water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|