Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
- 3½ cups (875 mL) strawberries, hulled and halved or quartered, depending on size
- 3 cups (750 mL) sliced fresh rhubarb
- ¾ cup (175 mL) granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) cornstarch
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lightly packed grated orange zest
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) orange juice
- 1 recipe Cinnamon Sugar Crumb Topping
- 8-inch (2 L) square glass baking dish, greased
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 125kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|