Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
- 4 1/2 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- For the cobbler crust:
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Turbinado sugar, for sprinkling
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?