Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
- 4 1/2 cups rhubarb stalks cut into 1-inch pieces (Trim outside stringy layer of large rhubarb stalks; make sure to trim away any and discard of the leaves which are poisonous; trim ends.)
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of quick cooking tapioca
- 1 teaspoon of grated orange peel
- 2 Tbsp white sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?