Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Refrigerator Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package strawberry cake mix
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|