Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Pie with Chamomile and Currant Glaze
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups fresh or frozen red currants
- 2 teaspoons dried chamomile flowers (or tea emptied from 2 chamomile tea bags)
- 9 large egg yolks
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 1 Blind-Baked Pie Crust in a 9" glass or metal pie pan (see Master Pie Crust recipe)
- 6 cups (3 pints) fresh strawberries, hulled (preferably small berries; halved if large)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?