Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Orange Rhubarb Cake
- 6 stalks rhubarb, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 1/3 cups white sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|