Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Nut Banana Split
- 1 (5.1 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding, prepared
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 (21 ounce) can LUCKY LEAF® Premium Strawberry Pie Filling
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/4 cups walnuts, whole or chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27g|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 86g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|