Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Mascarpone Tart with Port Glaze
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Rounded 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 1/2 pounds strawberries (about 1 1/2 quarts), trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup ruby Port
- 1 pound mascarpone (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Equipment: a 10-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom; pie weights or dried beans
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?