Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Mascarpone Tart
- 1 recipe pie dough (see Pte Brise recipe, increase sugar to 1 1/2 teaspoons)
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 lbs strawberries, stemmed and quartered
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp orange zest, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 12 ounces mascarpone cheese (can also use 8 ounces mascarpone mixed in with 4 ounces of ricotta or 4 ounces of whipped cream)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup confectioner's sugar (powdered sugar)
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar (substitute a teaspoon of lemon juice if you don't have balsamic)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?