Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 lb. 4 ounces strawberries hulled and lightly crushed
- 4 ounces white onions thinly sliced
- 4 ounces red bell peppers thinly sliced
- 5 ounces cucumber peeled, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 half clove of garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup tarragon leaves
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Strawberries hulled and finely diced
- Chives finely minced
- Red bell pepper finely diced
- English cucumber peeled, seeded, and finely diced
- 1-2 tablespoons of almond oil
- Whole fresh chervil sprigs
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?