Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Fool Recipe
- 12 ounces strawberries, washed,
- and cut into large dice (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Pinch fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest (from 1/2 medium lemon)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?