Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups chopped, hulled fresh strawberries (about 8 oz.) plus 6 whole berries for garnish
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups chilled heavy whipping cream
- Seeds scraped from 1/2 vanilla bean or 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 3/4 cup homemade Strawberry Conserve (click for recipe) (if using store-bought, use 1/2 cup, stirred to loosen)
- 3 crisp ladyfingers (savoiardi, Boudoirs,or Champagne biscuits), crushed
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?