Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) bag mixed baby greens
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|