Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Dark Chocolate Hand Pies
- For the Pie Dough:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose Gold Medal flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cold, unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup cold water, plus 2 tablespoons
- For the Filling:
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar (or more depending on sweetness of berries)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Finishing Touches:
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- Turbinado sugar, for sprinkling on pies
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?