Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Daiquiri by Request
- 1/2 cup rum
- 2 tablespoons sweetened lime juice (such as Rose's®)
- 2 tablespoons grenadine syrup (such as Rose's®)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream, divided (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|