Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 20 ounces strawberries, hulled, halved if large
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (to taste)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons potato starch
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 ounces quick-cook oatmeal
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (preferably grade B or dark amber)
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?