Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Crème Fraîche Ice Cream
- 1 pint ripe strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 1 cup crème fraîche, homemade or store-bought (see Notes)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 275kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (51%)|
|Cholesterol 56mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|