Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Cream Puffs Recipe
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter , cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup water , plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs , at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (1/4-ounce) packet unflavored gelatin
- 8 ounces strawberries , washed, hulled, and cut into large dice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Powdered sugar , for dusting
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?