Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Buttercream
- 4 oz (125 g) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup (50 mL) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Pinch salt
- 2½ cups (625 mL) confectioners sugar (icing sugar)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) strawberry jam
- 1 tsp( 5 mL) grated lemon zest
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 139kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|