Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Cream Cake
- 1 1/4 cups cake flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 large eggs (2 whole and 3 separated), room temperature
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries (medium or large, about 2 quarts), washed, dried, and stemmed
- 4-6 Tbsp sugar
- Pinch salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?