Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 4 half pint canning jars with lids and rings
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 fresh strawberries, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 59.1g|
|Saturated Fat 39.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 83.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|