Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- FOR THE BASE
- 250g Digestive Biscuits
- 100g Unsalted Butter (I use stick butter as it sets hard)
- 1 tsp Honey
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- 225g Strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 200g Caster Sugar
- 50ml Water
- 900g Full Fat Cream Cheese (I use Philedelphia)
- 3 Large Free Range Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 Lemon (zest only)
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 200g Strawberries, halved
- 150g Mascarpone Cream
- 50g Icing Sugar
- 150ml Double Cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?