Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Cake and Frosting II
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 cup mashed strawberries
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup mashed strawberries
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 93g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|