Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Cake and Frosting I
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 94.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|