Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Cake II
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O®
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|