Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Beer Margaritas
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and cut into chunks
- 12 fluid ounces white tequila
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle light beer
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- ice, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt for rimming glasses (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|