Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie with Sour Cream Crust Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 cup shortening , frozen and cut into small pieces
- 10 tablespoons cold unsalted butter (1 1/4 sticks), cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sour cream
- All-purpose flour , for dusting the work surface
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 pounds rhubarb stalks , ends trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 7 cups)
- 1 pound strawberries , washed, hulled, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 large egg white , beaten
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?