Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie Squares
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds, divided
- 4 tablespoons warm water
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/3 cup sucanant (I used brown sugar because I was out)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons milk (dairy, non-dairy, whatev)
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries (can be frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups sliced rhubarb (can be frozen)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?