Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry-Raspberry No-Cook Jam
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar or SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 tablespoons Ball® RealFruit™ Instant Pectin
- 2 Ball® or Kerr® Half-pint (8 oz) Jars with lids and bands
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|