Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 pints small ripe strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2½ cups coarse fresh bread crumbs
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped hazelnuts
- ¼ cup (½ stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla paste or vanilla extract
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 454kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 56mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 57g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|