Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry-Cranberry Charlotte Russe Recipe
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 36 (4-inch-by-1-inch) ladyfingers
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 vanilla beans , split lengthwise and scraped, beans and seeds reserved
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 2 (1/4-ounce) packets unflavored gelatin
- 10 large egg yolks
- 1 pound frozen strawberries , thawed and pured (you will need 2 cups of pure)
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (about 7 1/2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?