Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted, divided
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut,* toasted, cooled
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup canned sweetened cream of coconut (such as Coco López)**
- 1/4 cup coconut rum (such as Malibu)
- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 1-pint containers strawberries, stemmed, sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?