Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry-Blueberry Crisp Baked in a Jar Recipe
- 2 cups fresh blueberries (about 11 ounces)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries , washed, hulled, and quartered (about 11 ounces)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds (about 1 1/2 ounces), finely chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 3 tablespoons cold unsalted butter , cut into 6 pieces
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?