Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry-Basil Lemonade Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound strawberries, washed,
- and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 3/4 cup tightly packed basil leaves
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 cups lemon juice, chilled
- 1/2 pound strawberries, washed,
- and sliced 1/2 inch thick, for garnish
- 1/4 cup tightly packed, blemish-free basil leaves, for garnish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?